Friday 19 September 2008

I wish I was on holiday...

I come into the office on a Friday morning, jubilant because it's the end of the week, but also exhausted from a stressful week at work. Then I open my inbox and find...


Sunaina is currently sunbathing and bumming in Hawaii. She decided to taunt me with a picture of the ocean. Just staring at it, I can smell the salty sea air, feel the slight breeze on my face and I can hear the comforting sound of the waves lapping against the sand.

It made me remember one of the best beaches I've been to - a small island off the East Coast of Malaysia where the Russian version of "Survivor" was filmed. Here is a picture of me when I went snorkeling there a couple of years ago.


I need a beach holiday. Can't wait to go to Bali next month!
In the mean time, this weekend will hopefully be relaxing one. Valerie is coming up from Singapore to visit and destress. What better way to destress than to bum around, go shopping, watch a movie and of course, get a 2 hour massage.
All together now.... Ahhhhhhhh.......

0 comments: