Monday 26 April 2010

Knit FO: Travelling Woman No.2 for Su Ling

For my cousin Su Ling's birthday, I gave her my second Travelling Woman shawl. My first was given to Rommel's mother for Christmas last year - details here.





I love this pattern - so easy to follow and a pleasure to knit. Small enough to take along for holidays too!
Details:-
Ravelry link: here
Pattern: Travelling Woman by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Ancient Threads Sockittome - handdyed yarn I bought at iKnit last December.
Needles: 5mm circulars.

4 comments:

knitterPat said...

It's beautiful! Love the yarn too! :)

Petrina said...

Thank you, Pat! :)

Eliana said...

So adorable!!! This yarn is so perfect with these colors! Lucky cousin :)))

Petrina said...

Thank you, Eliana! Hehe she actually preferred some of the bags I was making.. So maybe for Christmas I will give her a bag.