Friday 2 April 2010

Piggin' Out: Monte's @ BSC - revisited

Another lovely meal at Monte's, located in Bangsar Shopping Centre...

* read about my previous post on Monte's here*

Pumpkin soup: creamy and always consistent in taste

Warm buns with butter


Garlic toast: a classic...



Another classic: the escargot...


Deep fried oysters were good too...

I had the grilled snapper fillet with garlic butter sauce, something that as a kid, I used to order every time I came to Monte's. Still good!

Rommel stuck to his usual ribeye steak, good as always.

And my sister ordered another familiar dish - peppermint lamb.

We polished the night off sharing dessert:


Definitely one of our favourite restaurants in KL - for its good food, convenient location and value-for-money portions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ling!

Pics look pretty good, nice focus on the new lens =)

The colour looks a little flat on most of the pictures though, maybe play around with the WB a little more?

Petrina said...

Hey fat!

Yea I'll need to play around a bit more with the WB - am just starting to learn how to adjust it to my liking....

What's for dinner tonight?