Tuesday 12 May 2009

Knit FO: Ashley's bag

It was my niece, Ashley's birthday last weekend and I wanted to make her a little bag but didn't have much time to do it. Snuck a couple of minutes over 3 nights and here's what I came up with:

Something small and cute that she can maybe play with. I'm not sure. I'd used it as a projects bag but what can she use it for? I'll check with her when I next see her if she liked it. But I think she would have preferred the Barbie Kelly doll and pony that I got her too...

Details:
Pattern: The base was from one of the Japanese knitting books and I made up the top part.
Yarn: Leftovers from various projects.
Crochet hook size: 4mm

4 comments:

Nory said...

hai..visit my blog.abaut beauty.join as beauty consultant if intrested ok

Unknown said...

Her mummy likes the bag more :P She's still too young to appreciate bag ... heehee.. so mummy gonna take care of it first ..:P
Thanks anyway.. it's very nice ..

Petrina said...

You're welcome! :D After I made it, then I started wondering if she'll actually use it or not. Cos it looks cute, but it's not so practical. Never mind, I'll make more and try to get better!

Practice practice practice...

Annie said...

This little bag is cute & lovely.