Tuesday 12 May 2009

The best siew yoke in the world...

... by my standards, that is..... can be found at the address below:


If you can't read the address, it's No 94, Jln Rukun 2, Tmn Gembira, Kuchai Lama, KL. Call Kit at 012 633 8614 if you get lost.

For a very long time now, I've been selfish. Because I didn't want anyone else to start patronising this establishment which has been to me, all these years, the best siew yoke ever. As it is, everything's usually sold out before 1pm and you have trouble getting a table. Lucky for me, the uncle who runs the place is my dad's schoolmate from Rawang and so I get "special" treatment. Then I found out that he's my boss' wife's uncle when we once had a debate about... what else... the best siew yoke in town! Talk about what a small world it is!! So my boss obviously gets better treatment than I do! Haha..


Just look at that perfection....

P/S: The pieces look like they were chopped a bit too big. That's my fault! We'd ordered like 5 kgs of siew yoke for a party we had at home and I had the honour/duty of chopping it up for the guests. 5kgs of it no joke......

0 comments: