Monday 4 May 2009

Kampachi May promotion:

Kampachi at Hotel Equatorial KL is having a scallop promotion for the month of May. Scallops from the Aomori prefecture, Japan, cooked teppan-style and served with shimeji and enoki mushrooms and garnished with sliced spring onions.

I saw it in the papers on 30 April and got so excited, Rommel and I headed there the next day for lunch to check it out! RM68 per portion. Oooh..... I think I might just pop by tomorrow lunchtime again to have this since my office is just across the street. Anyone want to come along?

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Ooooh yummmmm it looks even better than what I was picturing in my mind when you told me about this!! ;_;

Oh, not going to Singaland? Is ok, when we go there, I also wanna go to Blum and buy another big load of dresses!! :D Btw, can you try on some of the dresses in my cupboard? Ever since I lost weight, they don't fit so well anymore :( My hot pink tube dress is so loose there's an inch-wide gap between the dress and my chest!

Petrina said...

I wanna get more dresses too but first I need to clear my cupboard for more space!!