Tuesday 26 May 2009

R.I.P., Uncle Loke

I would just like to offer prayers for my Uncle Henry Loke, who has just passed away after a long battle with cancer. May you rest in peace.

For my Auntie Theresa, Su Yen and Su Ling, Allen, Ashley and Nicholas, my condolences and prayers are with you too.

No details about the wake service or mass as yet. Will update when I have them.

*** Edited on 28 May:

Apologies I was unable to provide details until now. Too many things going on at the same time.

We had Uncle Loke's funeral mass today in St Ignatius Church, Kelana Jaya. Su Ling's eulogy was very touching and moved almost everyone to tears. In my mom words, she said Su Ling described her father perfectly. After that we headed to the Nilai Memorial Park for the burial. Uncle Loke now rests just down the road from where gonggong and porpor are.

0 comments: