Tuesday 5 May 2009

Diet update: Day 13

Just a quick update on what's been happening with my Herbalife diet.

Didn't really follow it over the long weekend. I did have the shake and teamix for breakfast on Friday morning but after that was the Kampachi lunch and chicken rice dinner at Supertanker after a whole afternoon of cutting paper and tying ribbons.

Saturday was a blur really. I had the shake and teamix for breakfast before heading to A Cut Above to get my hair done for the fund-raising dinner. Ate lunch with Rommel at this Thai restaurant opposite Eu Yan Sang in the lower ground connection between Midvalley and Gardens. I dont know the name but the food was so awful anyway so I wont bother blogging about it. Dinner was at the event (in Supertanker again) but since we were running up and down most of the night, we barely ate. Ended up tarpauing maggi mee goreng and milo ais from Neela's at 1am. Bad bad bad...

Sunday - woke up in time for 11.30am mass but not to take my shake. Lunch was again in Supertanker where we had 3 types of noodle dishes. Yum... We tried dinner at Cristang which I blogged about *here*.

Day 12, i.e. yesterday, I was good and had the shake for breakfast and lunch. At lunch, I also had stirfried veg as well since I wanted something savoury. Dinner was not so good though cos Evelyn cooked claypot chicken rice and it was laden with chinese sausages. Since we didn't have time over the weekend to buy groceries, Rommel and I went to Bangsar Village to buy meat and veg and ended up also buying strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and whipped cream. Ooh...

So yea, if I don't look like I haven't lost much weight, you know why.... :D

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Lol, diet going not so well? :D No weight loss yet?

Danielle Bumblebee said...

did i tell u? my lil sis n i were driving around taman desa the other day n totally stopped by ur house at 11pm ++.. we wanted to ask u out for cucumber shake at seri nilais (or whatever that mamak place is called) but didn't dare to ring ur bell that late.. so we just parked outside ur house, made some whistling noises n dance at ur gate.. obviously to no avail.. LOL.. wish i had ur cell phone number then.. bummer

ps: good luck on the diet!

Petrina said...

Jen, are you serious?? Hahaha.. Man I havent gone to Neela's in ages! Hmm 11pm... not sure if I would've been asleep already although probably not since we've been sleeping late these past few weeks because of this church fund raising dinner thingy.

Okay I'll email you my mobile phone no, k? :D

Diet? Umm..... Not so good.. .Hehe I finished the shake thingy but have yet to call Aunty Diane for more! But I am consciously trying to eat more veg than usual and less carbs...