Sunday 26 April 2009

Knit FO: Peaches bag

Following the same pattern I used for the Rose bag, I used a long forgotten yarn that I've kept in my drawers for quite a while now... Jaeger Celeste, which I think is now discontinued. Here, I followed the pattern almost exactly, with a very small modification to the handles.

I really like this pattern because it's so simple and looks really nice!


Some close-ups of the pattern...

Yarn: Jaeger Celeste in a light peach, Shade 178. 50% Viscose, 30% Polyamide and 20% Linen. Bought at least 5 years ago in John Lewis, London.
Pattern: From one of my Japanese pattern books for bags.
Hook: Clover No.10

2 comments:

gie said...

i love the peach bag a lot....

Petrina said...

Thanks!! Cute ya.. If I can make more and make them faster, I'll try to sell them!