Wednesday 22 April 2009

Easter 2009

Finally found some time and the internet isnt being too wonky so I've managed to upload the pictures I took during Easter onto Flickr.

This was taken while we were waiting for the newly baptised to change and come back into church


I'm pretty happy that this picture below came out rather clear, considering that it was totally dark and the camera was on manual. Father Simon is lighting the Easter Fire.


The fresh flowers that we'd used to decorate the pews and the baptismal font matched the flowers at the altar perfectly. Of course, Mom had coordinated with the flower ladies earlier so that everything blends. We're proud that our first attempt with fresh flowers, tiring as it was, turned out pretty nice!


Our Easter candles...


The Easter candles we made for the sponsors. I didnt get to take a picture of the ones we made for the newly baptised but it's similar to the ones above.


More pictures of the newly renovated church interior:


Pictures of the ladies changing room which I took before mass:


And finally, cupcakes I baked for everyone.... We had food catered from Le Oriental as usual but I thought to make some extra desserts...

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

*blinks* I hadn't noticed this when we were talking on the phone, but.... for a church that big, those fans are TINY!!!

But at least church looks really pretty now :3

Petrina said...

Well, Father Simon has acknowledged that everyone's feeling really warm and he's said that they're trying to figure out what to do!