Thursday 2 April 2009

LV Monogram Vernis Roses


Oh dear... I can't decide whether I like this or not but I know my mom will. It's in a really nice shade of fuchsia and while I have a feeling we do have a bag in this colour (we have a whole assortment of pink bags since I absolutely love them), we do not have an LV bag this colour! Hah! Justification for a new bag perhaps?
The downside: it's an Alma (I'm talking about the name of this bag shape, in case you do not speak the LV lingo). I really definitely do not like the Alma. We have a couple of Almas and I find them so annoying to use. I always have trouble opening them and zipping them up. And you can't stuff as much things in them as you can with say, the Speedy.
Then again, my mom and I are impartial to the Speedy simply because it's so versatile and easy to flatten and pack into your luggage (very important when on a holiday, especially a shopping holiday). Infact I've just found 5 reasons to buy a Speedy bag.
Shen, what do you think? Should I make a trip to Starhill for this?

0 comments: