Sunday 1 March 2009

Knit FO: Vanna throw

Okay finally found time to post these pics!

Some stats on the Vanna throw:

Started on 15 Oct 08, completed 10 Feb 09.
Yarns used: Sublime Merino Aran (in duck egg blue) and Lion Brand Vanna's choice (in purple).
Needles: Addi 100cm circulars, 6mm.
Pattern: my own random design - an attempt to master knitting with 2 colours.
More details on my progress on Ravelry.

I took the picture below on 5 Nov.... Still a WIP then...


And now the throw is a permanent fixture on my bed.

Shen, did you notice the new big Snotty? He takes up a big part of the bed but I sometimes kick him off when I'm asleep, just like how I used to kick you off the bed. He's wearing a nice knitted jumper so now I want to make other accessories for him too. A scarf perhaps?

0 comments: