Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Invasion of the Teddybears

Mom's been shopping again. And it's not all clothes and shoes and bags. At one of the wholesalers on Petaling Street that she usually sources her stuff from, here's the latest items to invade our home.... teddy bears...


There's more bears in much larger sizes too and even bears decked out in LV and Burberry and all bedazzled... all for a charity event that she's involved in. I can't say much cos I dont know how much I'm allowed to reveal but I will hopefully be able to post pictures of the end products. I've seen the prototypes and they are cute!

P/S: If you're wondering why I'm so free to be blogging in the afternoon, it's because I'm home sick today. The multiple-sneezing got really bad yesterday so I'd gone home to rest but I had to come back to office to listen in on a results conference call and sort some things out. This morning I woke up with a killer sore throat and killer headache to match. I've done the whole take VitC-drink lots of water-gargle with salt water-drown my misery by watching E! nonsense so I'm feeling better now. Except the headache threatens to make a comeback every few hours... ugh... this is so annoying. And I look like Rudolph on a bad day. Now let me go wallow in my misery.

0 comments: