Friday 5 February 2010

Knit FO: Misti scarf

I thought for a very long time about what to do with these 2 skeins of Misti Alpaca that I purchase from Loop London more than 2 years ago. After all, they were the most expensive yarn I had purchased (at that point in time) so I didnt want to "just make something" out of them.

As it turns out, the simpler, the better. I ended up knitting the most basic 2-colour garter stitch scarf for our London trip.

Lovely.

Details:
Ravelry link: here
Yarn: Misti Alpaca Chunky Solids
Needles: 6mm straights

3 comments:

Eliana said...

Wow, you have knitted a lot for these days...
Shawls and scarfs, I love all! Great job!

Petrina said...

Thank you very much Eliana!! :)

Farahana said...

Wow, great scarf, if you want to buy cotton yarn or knitting accessories, oome and visit this site.

http://cottonhouse.lot.my