Wednesday 1 April 2009

A quick one...

Back from Penang yesterday....

In the office today...

And so more on Penang when I find time to upload the pictures! (Loads of food, of course!)

Joycie and Arnaud, hope you guys enjoyed Penang. Sorry we had to go round and round to find that seafood place and end up not finding it anyway!! And thank you so much for teaching me so much more about my camera.

Imagine, after more than 3 years of owning my Nikon D50, I finally got better acquainted with it over the past few days. I finally have an idea on what those funky numbers mean and how to attempt to take decent photos without flash. And, I'm finally beginning to have a better understanding of it all. Let's hope my pictures show some improvement.

Ta for now!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Oh cool! I expect good photos now! :D

Btw, shouldn't the thing have come with an instruction booklet or something? These things normally do, don't they? :P

Petrina said...

Of course it comes with a manual! I just never bothered to read it... and now I have no idea where it is.... Hehe