Friday 26 September 2008

Binge eating is bad for you

And how do I know? Because that's what I've been doing for the past few days.

Wednesday:
Client lunch at El Cerdo, Tengkat Tung Shin
Client buka puasa dinner at Latest Recipe, Le Meridien KL (rather disappointing)

Thursday:
Mihun goreng for breakfast
Client lunch at Pantai Seafood, Kg Sg Kayu Ara
Client buka puasa dinner at Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangrila KL (was there last week for our company buka puasa, one of the more reliable buffets in KL)

Today (Friday):
Kari Mee at the stalls behind Menara Boustead for breakfast
Client lunch at Mizu, TTDI Plaza

Saturday:
Mom's birthday dinner at Max, Tengkat Tung Shin

Sunday:
Concord friend's wedding dinner (can't remember where though)

Now can someone tell me, how on earth am I supposed to lose weight!?!?!?

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Pig XD

Thanks for keeping that Wall Street Journal thing! Hehehe. Today, I went to the British Museum for a lecture on tea ceremony (*gasp* I willingly went to a lecture before school starts!) and there were alot of women wearing kimono there! My heart feels happy now XD Heh, I'd love to get a job where I can wear kimono anytime I want...

Bukit Tinggi isn't well-maintained, eh? Well..... Which part of Malaysia, exactly, is well-maintained? XD With the exception of the higher-end hotels and malls, that is. Haha. I really want to see the tea ceremony room in the Japanese Village there.. :3