Thursday 24 April 2008

Random childhood pics

I was just noticing that I haven't posted pictures in a while. And I happened to have some of my childhood pics on softcopy. Super...

My toy room in all its glory. It has since been converted into our family prayer room..
Great memories playing and taking naps in here. I think I was about 4-5 yrs old.


I think we were on holiday somewhere near a beach.. But I cant remember where. Just thought this was a cute picture of me spying on my dad sleeping. Me aged 3..

Myself, aged 2, with my cousin Adrian, aged 6 six. Again, we were on some family holiday by the beach.

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Ooooh I remember that room very well! *narrows eyes* I remember when it was converted into a guestroom for PorPor and KongKong to sleep in and you used to tell me it was a haunted room because there was a bed in there and no one was ever in it! LoL, don't ask why I remember such things!