Thursday 4 December 2008

All I want for Christmas is....

... this?

Do check out bagsnob.com. It's a new favourite simply because I get to be updated on the latest bags that would most likely grace the display counters of Selfridges/Harrods/Harvey Nics. And then I can only hope that they'll bring some of these bags to our shores. No I dont get paid for this "advertisement". I just like staring at the bags.

And if one has time, do check out the latest Bottega Veneta collection. The hardcopy catalogue arrived in the mail last week and Mom and I have been drooling over some of the bags. Unfortunately, at incredulous prices (think RM34,000 for a bag!!), we wont be purchasing any of them anytime soon. Except maybe the clutch featured on bagsnob. Only US$1050 which doesn't sound as ridiculous as RM34,000.

And also check out this season's Prada. Mom has been eyeing this bag since we saw it at the launch in its new Pavilion store a couple of weeks back. She went back to the shop again today and came out with 2 other bags instead. I have yet to see them though so no comments on those!

Shen what do you think? Should Ma get the Prada clutch? She told them that if the next time she walks into Prada and it's still there, then she'll get it.

0 comments: