Tuesday 10 June 2008

Patience is a virtue...

What am I waiting for? Yarn..

My latest JBW order was shipped yesterday. If the timing is about the same as last time, I should be getting it early next week. Yippee!! I'm also waiting for my Plucky yarns to arrive. They were shipped last Monday so I assume it should arrive sometime this week... I hope.. Waiting and waiting and waiting....

I've been a bit obssesive about knitting of late, haven't I? Do you think I have forgotten about food reviews and baking? Nope, it's just that I haven't found the time to do them yet! (Hey, it's only 2 days after my exam ended after all!) Am really dying to do more things with the new Kitchen Aid mixer. Maybe I'll bake something later tonight. Banana muffins? Cupcakes? Sounds good to me... I wanna use my new muffin cases too!!

Oh yea, I haven't been getting enough sleep. In fact, I have trouble falling asleep... On Sunday night it was maybe understandable cos my brain was still high on the exam adrenalin rush... But last night again... Ah well, I'm really tired and have a really bad headache today so I came home early and hopefully I get some rest... Baking relaxes me... Hmmm....

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hehe, for the past week, I've been jerking awake very suddenly at about 9.20am to 9.24am on the dot everyday. Odd, isn't it?

Take pictures of the Kitchen Aid!! Oh and that egg maker thingy too