Wednesday 20 February 2008

CNY 2008 pics - part 2

I took some pics this evening and when I was uploading them onto the laptop, I found more pics from CNY that I'd forgotten about!

Here they are:

The quintessential Chinese New Year - alcohol and gambling.
Patrick, here's what's happened to the stash we kept in your room during Xmas:


The fridge was full of beer - but this was for the party. We still have quite a bit of it though. Hehe..

Below are pics from the Day Four gathering in our house with the Charismatic team, Fathers Simon and Albert. We served teochew porridge. Porridge, salted eggs and century eggs cooked by Evelyn, the other condiments by Aunty RubyAnn.

The table all laid out.




Amen.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

O_O *screams* I wanna eat teo chew porridge too!!!! *stomach rumbles* Cook it for me?

Danielle Bumblebee said...

hey pet.. i had written u a comment on ur earlier cny post but don't think it went through.

sorry we didn't get to meet this time around! it was a super short trip, and my days were just packed with family visits after another.. plus, i got sick during my last 3 days in KL! i'm anticipating another trip home soon, so then i PROMISE we'll meet up..

*hugs

Priscilla said...

*stares at header pic* Oh good Lord, I just noticed that sinful sinful SINFUL picture!! *drooools*