Friday 1 August 2008

Why I love Fridays

Well.... because it's the start of the weekend, of course!

Busy week, running around like a headless chicken in the office (goodness am picturing that literally happening in my head right now), doing other people's work, struggling with my own, and learning how to delegate.

So Friday is a welcome relief.

Plus, today I'm meeting up with my ex-colleagues so it's a joyous celebration. Chee Hong left for Australia last year and she's back for a visit - and dragging us all out for lunch!! It's only at times like these when everyone makes more effort to meet up (myself included). But it's all good. Good to see everyone again.

Things I've been meaning to post about:
- More London food reviews
- Penang food pics (which have not even been downloaded from the camera)
- My new project - a scarf for Rommel although I dont feel pressured to finish it cos it's not like we're going anywhere cold soon.
- My green fairy shawl which is almost completed - such a sweet colour and very warm.

Coming soon!

0 comments: