Friday 30 October 2009

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Shen and Mel!

It's my sister's birthday weekend and unfortunately the office has planned a white water rafting trip which I can't escape from. But I'm looking at this as another way for me to rid myself of my fear of water (which was the main reason why I took up diving all those years ago!).

Wish us all luck at the rapids!!

Shen, shall we get the parents to make it up to you for leaving you alone on your birthday with a trip to Japan in spring?

Anyway, Rommel and I are off to watch the Michael Jackson "This is it" movie.

Happy Halloween! Happy Birthday Shen and cousin Melissa, the two Halloween big babies....

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

Yeahhh definitely! XD Hopefully it'll be a shopping trip!!

Priscilla said...

Oh btw thanks for the birthday wishes XD

Unknown said...

Shen, happy bday!
Check ur facebook =P

Petrina said...

Fatteh, check your email yea... I'm sending over the itinerary for our trip.

Walter said...

Well, good luck on your rafting trip Petrina. Try to survive ;)
Don't try to drink the whole river , leave some for the other rafters ;)

Walter said...

This has nothing to do with yr post and I usually don't bore other people with links, but well; see for yourself what happens when knitting goes where it shouldn't go .

Where do you get the patterns for such a thing ? The mind boggles.

Petrina said...

Hehe thanks for the link, Walter! I've actually read an article about the person behind this - it was in one of my knitting magazines. I was quite curious and was trying to figure out if I'd be able to achieve something like that! Maybe if I got retrenched then I'd have the time to do it....

The rafting trip was great! I kept falling in the water because my guide would pull on my life jacket and into the water I'd go. We had fun though...