Friday 2 October 2009

I'm dreaming of...

.... lazy holidays and balmy beaches.

I know I've been quiet of late, busy with work and whatever else... And internet at home has not been cooperative so I haven't been bothered to even turn on the laptop.

So I've decided to "steal" pictures from my sister's Flickr page.

This is my knitting corner in our room at Pangkor Laut. Wish I could be back there just chilling, spending time at the amazing spa and chomping on delicious food.


We also had fun trying out batik painting...


My finished piece.... It now hangs on my room door.


Just a quick knit update:
- Lots of FOs to blog about:
1) Completed another cap, this time for Rommel.
2) Crocheted a shawl for my aunt's birthday this month. All washed, blocked and pictures taken. Just need to post pictures!
3) I started a winter scarf last night for my sister and I to use this winter. Simple garter stripes using the softest yarn I have - and at GBP10/skein, it's also one of the most expensive yarn I have. Misti International Chunky, bought at Loop in London last year.

Oh ya, I bought loads of yarn at Spotlight during our trip to Singapore (Hari Raya weekend) - Almost for S$2/ball! What a deal.... Pictures to come!

Ta!

0 comments: