These words are in Portuguese, which mean,
"This Blog Messes with my senses"
Thanks so much Annie for tagging me! I always look forward to your very inspiring posts and your projects are always so well made!
The rules are:
1. Show the above tag in your blog.
2. Post these rules.
3. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
4. Make a list of the 5 senses and what each one represents for you. (I have change this and added pictures)
5. Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment.
My 5 senses are:
1) Sight: I love the beach and of all the beaches I've been to, one of the best is Khai Nok Island in Phuket. If only I could wake up everyday to a sight like this!
2) Sound: of what else? of waves rushing to shore.... (My sister is relaxing on a hammock at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang.)
3) Smell: of durians.... because we've been having durians at home lately. (Here is my niece Ashley licking her fingers after all of us gorged ourselves silly with durians in Penang.)
4) Taste: My most favourite of all local dishes - assam laksa from Air Itam in Penang. Nom..
5) And finally - Touch: Nothing feels softer than cushy yarn... My sister sent me a box of goodies from London...