Monday 5 October 2009

I've been tagged


These words are in Portuguese, which mean,
"This Blog Messes with my senses"

Thanks so much Annie for tagging me! I always look forward to your very inspiring posts and your projects are always so well made!

The rules are:
1. Show the above tag in your blog.
2. Post these rules.
3. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
4. Make a list of the 5 senses and what each one represents for you. (I have change this and added pictures)
5. Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment.


My 5 senses are:

1) Sight: I love the beach and of all the beaches I've been to, one of the best is Khai Nok Island in Phuket. If only I could wake up everyday to a sight like this!


2) Sound: of what else? of waves rushing to shore.... (My sister is relaxing on a hammock at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang.)


3) Smell: of durians.... because we've been having durians at home lately. (Here is my niece Ashley licking her fingers after all of us gorged ourselves silly with durians in Penang.)


4) Taste: My most favourite of all local dishes - assam laksa from Air Itam in Penang. Nom..


5) And finally - Touch: Nothing feels softer than cushy yarn... My sister sent me a box of goodies from London...


5 comments:

Annie said...

Petrina, all the pictures are so well taken!! I love the beautiful beach of Phuket and Penang. I missed all the yummy food in Penang too!! You are so blessed, your sis got you that box of beautiful yarns!!

Petrina said...

Thank you Annie! :)

Yup yup must go to Penang soon for all the food!

petrina said...

mmmm Assam Laksa is my fave too

Eliana said...

Lots of goodies yarn? Oh, it's so excited and so much fun!!!
Nice to know your blog :)

Petrina said...

Nom nom nom, I want Assam Laksa! Hehe...

Thanks for visiting, Eliana! I've checked out your blog too.... Really like your FOs! Very very nice. :D