Saturday 3 October 2009

New pictures of old FOs

Sometimes it's fun to dig out my old FOs for a little photoshoot....

Here's Lydia cowl - take 2. I still haven't weaved the ends in for this. Lazy me...


I would like to claim that I made the shrug in the next 2 pictures but sadly, no I bought it in Bali at this cute little Japanese-owned shop called Kunci Bali. It's situated along one of the main streets of Ubud near the famous Dirty Duck restaurant. We happened to pass by after our massage and SangSpa.



Snow White - one of my most used shawls.


And the Green Fairy....

2 comments:

Annie said...

Nice Snow white!! I like it!! Is crochet rite?

btw, you're tagged on my blog! :)

Petrina said...

Hi Annie,

Yes yes Snow White is crocheted. I really like the Japanese crocheted shawl patterns - very easy to follow, very quick to make and looks great!

Thanks very much for the tag! :)