Friday 19 June 2009

It's a Pinky Friday!

I was just in the pantry when one of my female colleagues commented that quite a number of us are wearing pink today. Last week, quite a few of us wore black. Now, it's all purely coincidental that we all happen to be colour-coordinated but hey, it's fun to notice these little things. We're a small office, about 30 people so when 5 girls are wearing the same colour, that's 15% of the office already!

So anyway, it's Friday... and that makes me happy. I need to catch up on sleep tomorrow since that's something I've been seriously deprived of (although I did a pretty good job last weekend on replenishing my sleep hours).

Oh yea, another colleague commented earlier that I've lost quite a bit of weight. Yippee! Results! Now, as I have said before, I have not weighed myself so I have no idea how much (I personally think it's not much because I've been having slices of good coffee swiss roll filled with cream for dessert the past 2 nights). BUT, my clothes are telling me that I have lost a bit, and that's what I'm after. Yay!!

On knitting, I've been itching to go to Jet Sun to browse around but I haven't found a free lunchtime slot this past week. I'm thinking of going today but I also need to go to Parkson Pavilion to get my eyebrows waxed at the Benefit counter (they've called to tell me that I've not been there in a while - which means my eyebrows are totally ungroomed at the moment). And I also am in need of a good manicure and pedicure (the Colour Culture shop in Pavilion called up a few days ago to remind me that I haven't gone in a while too). Sigh, all the things we girls have to do for "maintenance".

And, I have a confession to make..... I got a case of "itchy fingers" a few days ago and did some shopping on Etsy. I've been eyeing a Sushi stitch marker set and a Sushi straight needles set from scarymerry and finally got round to buying them. So cute!!! Then I also bought some laceweight silk yarn from stseraphinaknits: Winter Sunrise and Meditation. So pretty!! Now I just have to sit and wait for the parcels to arrive..... Wheee....

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Ooooh the stitch markers and matching needles are SO CUUUUUTE!!! :D And the yarn is very pretty! I can't wait to see them :D