Friday 5 March 2010

Pride and Prejudice - Tweets version

It's been maddeningly busy at work these two weeks with me leaving the office at 10pm some nights, only to be back again at the usual 7am.

But, my sister and I managed to squeeze in time to watch the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen. The movie is obviously an adaptation from Jane Austen's novel and so I set out to find out what the original story was like.

Conveniently, we have a copy of the book in our library. I vaguely remember if I have read P&P as a kid but the story line is most definitely familiar and since we have a copy of the book at home, I think I might have read it at some point. I'm babbling here. Basically, I read it over the weekend and have re-read some parts a couple of times for clarity.

Then, I joined the P&P fan club on Ravelry and someone mentioned this. It is absolutely hilarious!! Happy Reading!

P/s: I'll need to do a short post on Penang - Lorong Selamat Char Kuey Teow and Air Itam assam laksa! I was there for a day trip yesterday (5 meetings!) but managed to squeeze in time for CKT (we had only 10 mins to eat!) and assam laksa at the end of the day before heading back to the airport. Such desperation!

And: Rommel and I are going to the Babyface concert tonight at the KL Convention Centre!

0 comments: